Monday, January 31, 2011

WINDSOR CHAIRS UPDATED


One of the best things about being a 'trade member' in the design world is I get exclusive emails and access to some of the best furniture and fabric companies out in the market today that others can't. This morning I got a wonderful surprise from West Elm debuting their new Windsor Collection and I'm pleasantly impressed. The classic Windsor chair has been reinvented with a low profile and clean, minimalist lines. There are three different pieces within the collection: Accent, Chaise and Dining Chairs.

{dining chair option}

{chaise option}

{accent chair option}

I have been an avid West Elm fan for the past 10 years - yes, even before I was a designer I loved their furniture! Their prices run from $149.00 - 699.00 retail, which is incredibly reasonable for the amount of work and craftsmanship that goes into all of their pieces. I can just imagine the accent chair standing up beautifully to a chesterfield sofa for that perfect juxtaposition in a room.

For more information and their entire collection, please visit any West Elm retailer or online by clicking here.

{images via West Elm}

No comments: