Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FEELING COZY


One of my dear friends turned me on to the 'cozy'. She traveled all the way from Nashville, TN to meet me in Las Vegas for 2 days... and when we stopped at Coffee Bean for a blended mocha she was positively devastated she forgot her drink cozy back in the hotel. It took all I had not to giggle at her expression of defeat for now having to wrap a paper napkin around her frosty beverage and fret about her fingers getting cold.

It got me thinking: what other items out there require a cozy?

An owl tea cozy for your tea pot! How adorable!!! I would love to receive one of these as a gift, total smile on my face.


Technically, a pillow cover is somewhat of a pillow cozy. These cable knit pillows would be lovely for curling up on to read a book while wearing some equally cozy socks.



An apple cozy is genius. There are many times I just toss an apple in my purse for later snacking and always end up pulling it back out with a few bruises and fuzz.

{apple and mug cozy here}
{owl tea cozy here}
{pillow cozy here}

No comments: