Sunday, January 9, 2011

IN THE MIX

I am planning a business AND pleasure trip out to Las Vegas in two weeks and have been online DEVOURING menus of restaurants where I want to eat, and can't seem to narrow it down because not only does the food sound amazing, but the INTERIORS are killing me! As of now, just based on decor alone I am begging - whom I'm begging I don't know - to visit The Mix inside The Hotel, Mandalay Bay.


While breathtaking views of the city from up on the 60th floor sounds nice, I do believe my eyes will be feasting on the 14,000 hand blown glass bubbles dangling over my head. They look so dreamy! I could picture installing a much smaller version over my imaginary claw foot bath tub sometime in the future for that same effect.

As I dine on Tender Potato Gnocchi with Asparagus, Parmegiano, and Summer Truffle, and sip St. Germain cocktails, I'll be planning my next escape later in the evening over to the darker side of The Mix: The Bar.



No comments: