Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TEXTURES


I have been smitten for quite some time with this trend of textured bedding. It seems that the new patterned duvet these days is actually various ruffles and stitching of the same color to give that wonderful lived in and romantic look for your bedroom. In my opinion, there is no better place in the home {other than the kitchen} than a beautifully arranged and welcoming bedroom.



{This one reminds me of the ruffles on an old 70's tuxedo shirt with that brown trim!}



My current bed is a soft gray linen upholstered headboard and railings with nailhead trim that can be dressed up in any color and fabric. I'm thinking I may just have to break down and purchase one of these stunning duvets so I too can lounge and sleep with sweet ruffly dreams. And how fun would it be to mix and match the same color palette but with different textures!?!

images 1 + 2 via West Elm

images 3 - 5 Anthropologie



No comments: