Thursday, March 10, 2011

NEW POSTING - 'WEDDED WEDNESDAY'

I'm sure most of you know that I am a little bit more than obsessed with reading wedding blogs... they are my daily inspirations of color, fashion, design and most importantly - love. So, I've decided to start posting every Wednesday from here on out something that has to do with weddings: dresses, jewelry, floral arrangements, engagement sessions, wedding blogs and real weddings. I would love for any of you to share with me YOUR wedding obsessions too. Email me ANYTHING to jamie@jamieloop.com, subject: wedding wednesday.

{BTW, I am TOTALLY aware that I am posting this on a Thursday - lol - but it just came to me in my sleep last night, which was on a Wednesday so it kinda counts.}


So todays post is about this stunner right here. It is a wedding featured on my most favorite blog Green Wedding Shoes. I can only imagine from this one snippet of the couple's day how magical it must have been.

{love love LOVE that dessert table with the burlap/linen feel}


Venue: Cauley Square, Miami, Florida


No comments: