Thursday, March 24, 2011

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?


Surprising Andrew with a fancy schmancy dinner in downtown LA tonight at Border Grill. I took advantage of a Groupon {can I just say publicly how much I ADORE Groupon?} for this place and I'm super excited to eat some upscale, SUSTAINABLE, and inventive mexican food tonight!


I have been a fan of Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken since I was a younger kid watching "Too Hot Tamales" on the Food Network and fell even more in love with Susan when she appeared on Top Chef Masters last season. In going over to the Border Grill website, I see that Mary Sue will be competing on Masters this season premiering April 6th! Being a considerably stalkerish Top Chef fan - Brian Malarkey can attest to that - I am SUPER PUMPED to eat their food and watch the competition heat up on Bravo soon.
image of green corn tamales via Border Grill

No comments: