Monday, September 12, 2011

INTERIOR CONSULTATIONS

{me - rummaging through vintage fabric at a flea market in Provence, France}

I often get asked, "What is an interior design consultation? What can I expect when I/we meet with you about decorating my space?" -
I offer this service to local LA and Orange County residents only - the consultation is a way to have professional design services at a fraction of the cost of Conventional Interior Design. The difference is that I come to your space and discuss your design needs in person. It could be just answers to some spatial questions or a whole room design, including furniture layouts, plans, color schemes, finishes and resources. You choose how to spend your time with me.

Many questions can be answered with my on-site consultation service. Oftentimes you already have existing furniture that just doesn’t work in a space, or you are looking at a house to purchase and don’t know if it will work for you and your family. I will give you advise on the spot and additional resources depending on your needs.

If I seem like a good fit where I understand what you need and what style you are, we would then move into conventional Interior Design. From concept to completion, I take care of everything, always taking into consideration your esthetic preferences and functional needs.
  • Space planning, including minor architectural alterations advice - if needed.
  • Design drawings, contractor ready.
  • Furniture layouts, schedules and purchasing.
  • Paint color and interior finishes selections.
  • Interior landscaping.
  • Lighting plans.
  • Purchasing of furnishings, fabrics and finishes available to trade only.
Never hesitate to ask me a design question or any dilemma you may have: jamie@jamieloop.com

No comments: