Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CHEVRON LOVE

I know its not just me who adores a little chevron pattern... I've been seeing it EVERYWHERE lately! There is so much attitude and elegance that the chevron pattern demands, you can't help but smile when you see it used. It can completely change the look of a neutral room with just a pop of pattern, or enhance a dramatic space even more when mixed with other textile patterns.

Source: hgtv.com via Jamie on Pinterest







(I DIE for this ceiling btw... amazeballs!)

Source: None via Jamie on Pinterest













Source: tumblr.com via Jamie on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Jamie on Pinterest



Source: houzz.com via Jamie on Pinterest




So what do you think? What is your favorite use of chevron whether it be on your floors, ceiling (my fave), your back splash, etc?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my carpet I got at Calypso st. Barth! http://www.calypsostbarth.com/Zig-Zag-Jaipuri-9x12-p-17287.html I got mine in pink!