Monday, August 29, 2011

ANTLER LOVE

There are MANY things in life that creep me out: bugs, snakes, earthquakes, fires, horror movies, cotton balls - don't ask - but dead animal skulls? Totally not creepy at all. Especially when they are mounted in the most beautiful way, preferably in a group, and outside of the Elk Lodge!

I've been obsessing over that dining room I posted about with the antlers for a while now... even investigating where on earth the dear pinner on pinterest pinned it from (even she didn't know) trying to track down the designer/homeowner so I could give him/her/them major props for creating such a space.

So while the obsession continues, I thought I would share some OTHER antler yummyness to inspire you.



Source: plaza.fi via Jamie on Pinterest

















Source: tumblr.com via Jamie on Pinterest











So what do you think? Creepy? Beautiful? A little bit of both???

1 comment:

Santi said...

what a interesting post, love the photos !

Santi
santiroyalhome.blogspot.com