Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ROSE GOLD


I know this is a little late to be posting about the current craze of rose gold, but I just couldn't help myself...

In the process of starting my etsy shop {vintage loops}, I have found a new obsession with searching all the goodies that sweet etsy dealers have to offer... and I am LITERALLY in LOVE with this ring I found! Its very talented maker is EidelPrecious, based in Toronto, Canada. Oh how I could imagine wearing this ring EVERYDAY... sigh.

But it got me thinking about the 'trend' of rose gold... and in my opinion, I don't think its a trend at all. Call me old fashion, but I have always loved rose - and yellow - gold, and I happen to wear it everyday. So I did a little searching and found these beauties for you to fast your eyes on!


This ring from Barneys would be equally as stunning to wear...


how about encorporating rose gold into your home with these beautiful rose candlesticks?

I DIE over this smokey quartz cocktail ring! Would look so glamorous with a black leather outfit.
or how about that favorite outfit of yours getting kicked up a notch with these rose gold pumps!


This watch has been on my list for the longest time and I STILL want it!

So what do you think of the rose gold trend? Here to stay or leave behind?

No comments: