Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PIXELIMPRESS ON ETSY

It's no secret I am in love/obsessed with chevron patterns. Take a look at this blog, they are everywhere. Come into my house and you will find a 8x10 foot chevron area rug in my living room. By next week, I will have chevron euro pillows on my bed (shipping across the country as we speak). Ask me for my business card, and get one of these:

{of course in my favorite color and font}

I would love to give a huge, "THANK YOU" to Seattle based pixelimpress on etsy for these 'seriously cute' chevron business cards! I had been looking for something a bit more colorful and fun and when I came across her work, I just HAD to have them. She offers them on her etsy shop in a square size, but I wanted a traditional business card size which she was happy to switch to.


The color palette she works with are all equally beautiful and I LOVE that you can mix and match the color of your chevron stripe with the color of your font. When I run out and need to order more, I think I will do a play with tone on tone for a dramatic look.
Here is a little more information on pixelimpress:

"I love paper. I love patterns and colors. I love modern and traditional. I love trying to find the unexpected yet beautiful way of mixing all of the above to create a look that's unique. You can email me at pixelimpress [!at] yahoo.com." In researching her, I found she keeps a blog too! Please visit her awesome blog for some wonderful posts and to see more of her incredible work.

images via pixelimpress

2 comments:

pixelimpress said...

thank you jamie! i'm tickled that you love your cards. thanks for making me step outside of my box (square cards) and make them standard size and vertical. i love them!! they'll be in the shop soon with their own listing (vs special request). thanks again, jamie! pam

chelsea lyn said...

I LOVE these cards, jamie! I've been looking for personalized stationary. I was looking here earlier:

http://www.pinklovesbrown.com/category.php?category_id=50

i follow her blog, "making it lovely", and she makes cute stationary, cards, etc.

i'll have to check out pixelimpress! i must say, im very impressed (no put intended) ;)