Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Yesterday was my darling Mothers birthday... and tonight we are celebrating with a dinner at Jose Andres "Bazaar" restaurant at the SLS Hotel in Los Angeles. I am beyond thrilled to return to this fine dining establishment with my foodie mom. She has been counting down the days - 365 to be exact - until she could sample some of the FUNNEST food on the planet for a second time.

Last year we had spherical olives... carrot bombs.... philly cheese steaks... cotton candy foie gras.... and other crazy molecular gastronomy eats that were beyond amazing. I can't wait to see what she orders tonight!

So cheers to my wonderful, hilarious, genius, incredibly beautiful and kind Mom, who I adore immensely and can't live without. I love you!

image via ffffound.com

No comments: