Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Install on Saturday

Finally!!! Finally!! Finally! It is finally time to start my first install for the San Juan Capistrano project! I have been working with my client since August on his home, and praying that it doesn't rain so I can get him and his beautiful family moved in.

While I don't have any professional photography to show you (yet) I can show you some of the pieces that are going into the home.

These are lamps that are going behind the sofa on the console table in the studio (chrome)


The BEAUTIFUL sectional for the family room


Awesome/Amazing/Incredible petrified wood pieces, being used as side tables in the studio


My most favorite piece in the house... piano topped cocktail table for the studio


So wish me luck, and I will try to keep you all updated on how the install goes, and possibly snap a few shots with my camera phone to show you everything.

No comments: